Scrim Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scrim Paradise

A Forum for ET Scrim Discussion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Books-"A Brief History of Time"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuGeL_helB
VIP
VIP

Books-"A Brief History of Time" Empty
PostSubject: Books-"A Brief History of Time"   Books-"A Brief History of Time" EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Well since noone seems to be intelligent I can have a discussion with my self:
I am currently almost finished reading a book by Stephen Hawkins (yes the guy with the funny robot voice in a wheelchair wrote some books..i mean you cant keep cool ideas out can you?) the very popular "a brief history of time." I only now decided to read it simply because i actually understand most of it...with few exceptions like the concept of "negative energy" that is how black-holes are suppose to radiate x-rays-pair of particles(particle and anti-particle) are born out of the nothingness around the black whole from the uncertainty that its really nothing thats there (if you dont understand/know what the uncertainty principle is you should read up on it even thought he does explain in the book...its not something that's easy to get per se)...they both have negative energy...you know what never mind about that. anyway great book for anyone who wants to read it. be advised that you DO need to know some physics as he obviously doesn't go into to much explanation of the basics.
Back to top Go down
dRmArK
dRmArK

PostSubject: Re: Books-"A Brief History of Time"   Books-"A Brief History of Time" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:42 pm

could i have that exact same post in english?
Back to top Go down
GuGeL_helB
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Books-"A Brief History of Time"   Books-"A Brief History of Time" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
dRmArK
dRmArK

PostSubject: Re: Books-"A Brief History of Time"   Books-"A Brief History of Time" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:17 pm

danke sirr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books-"A Brief History of Time"   Books-"A Brief History of Time" Empty

Back to top Go down

Books-"A Brief History of Time"
Page 1 of 1